Self Catering Units
Colonial nostalgia permeates this beautiful stone cottage. Suspended above the verdant bushfeld, where the views of indigenous trees and picturesque mountains stretch for miles, awaits your self-catering paradise. Enjoy the stillness of the views from your bed and watch the bush opera unfold from the comfort of your private bath or patio. Cook when you’re hungry, braai when you feel the need for open fire and sip cocktails from the wrap-around patio veranda.
- The 2-bed-roomed Self-Catering Family Unit is perfect for either two couples or a family. Plenty of room for the little ones to play and stretch their busy little legs while the adults enjoy a relaxing time reading or cooking together. On those chilly winter evenings, stoke the indoor fire and make treasured friendship and family memories.
- The 1-bedroom Self-Catering Family Room is perfect for a couple or small family. Lots of outdoor space for the little ones to play on the grass while the adults enjoy cooking together or relaxing outside. On those chilly winter evenings, stoke the outdoor fire and make more treasured memories.
Self-Catering Family Unit Facilities:
- Family Unit of 2 double bedrooms each with king-size bed
- Two en-suite bathrooms
- Shared kitchen
- Shared living area with indoor fireplace
- Braai facilities
Self-Catering Family Room Facilities:
- Family Room with king-size bed and bunk-bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate kitchen
- Braai Facilities
- R790.00 per Adult Sharing per Night – Room only
- Children from 4-18 years pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children 0-3 years stay for free
- 10% Discount is offered on extra activities like game drives and horse safaris
- Self catering units cannot be booked online, please contact us to enquire
- Self catering unit does not include any meals
- Safaris are not included in the package, but a 10% discount will be offered on safaris for self catering guests
- Guests have the option to buy breakfast or dinner at the lodge if they prefer not to cook
- For the 5 guests option, the 5th guest has use of a pull-out sleeper couch