Self Catering Units
Colonial nostalgia permeates this beautiful stone cottage. Suspended above the verdant bushfeld, where the views of indigenous trees and picturesque mountains stretch for miles, awaits your self-catering paradise. Enjoy the stillness of the views from your bed and watch the bush opera unfold from the comfort of your private bath or patio. Cook when you’re hungry, braai when you feel the need for open fire and sip cocktails from the wrap-around patio veranda.
The 2-bedroomed unit is perfect for either two couples or a family. Plenty of room for the little ones to play and stretch their busy little legs while the adults enjoy a relaxing time reading or cooking together. On those chilly winter evening, stoke the indoor fire and make treasured friendship and family memories.
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- shared kitchen
- shared living area
- braai facilities
- R590.00 per person (adult) sharing per night room only.
- Children (4-18) pay half the adult rate.
- Children (0-3) stay free.
- 10% discount is offered on extra activities like game drives etc.
- Self catering unit does not include any meals
- Safaris are not included in the package but a 10% discount will be offered on safaris for self catering guests
- Guests have the option to buy breakfast or dinner at the lodge if they prefer not to cook
- For 5 guests option, the 5th guest has use of a pull out sleeper couch